Mitsubishi Aircon Error Code
Mitsubishi air conditioners can display error codes to help troubleshoot issues with the unit. The specific error code you are seeing will depend on the model of your Mitsubishi aircon. Here are some common Mitsubishi aircon error codes:
- E0 – This code indicates a communication error between the indoor and outdoor units. Check the wiring and connections between the two units.
- E1 – This code indicates a problem with the indoor unit’s PCB (printed circuit board). A qualified technician should inspect and repair the unit.
- E5 – This code indicates a problem with the temperature sensor. Check that the sensor is securely connected and functioning properly.
- E6 – This code indicates a problem with the indoor fan motor or fan motor controller. A technician should inspect and repair the unit.
- P8 – This code indicates a problem with the outdoor unit’s discharge temperature. The unit may need to be cleaned or serviced by a technician.
If you are unsure what the error code means or how to fix it, it’s best to contact an Aircool Aircon technician for assistance.
How to fix it
The steps to fix the error code on your Mitsubishi aircon will depend on the specific error code you are seeing and the model of your aircon. Here are some general troubleshooting steps you can try:
- Turn off the power to the aircon unit for a few minutes, then turn it back on. Sometimes a power cycle can reset the unit and clear the error code.
- Check the air filters to see if they are dirty or clogged. Dirty filters can cause the unit to malfunction and trigger an error code. If the filters are dirty, clean or replace them.
- Check the wiring and connections between the indoor and outdoor units. Make sure all connections are secure and free of corrosion. If you notice any issues, contact a qualified technician for repairs.
- Inspect the temperature sensor to see if it is functioning properly. If the sensor is damaged or not working correctly, it may need to be replaced.
- If you have completed the above steps and the error code persists, contact a qualified technician for assistance. They can diagnose the problem and recommend the appropriate repair solutions.
It’s important to remember that working on aircon units can be dangerous, and it’s best to seek the help of a qualified technician if you are unsure how to proceed.
Aircool Aircon is the best aircon service and Airconn installation company in Singapore